[BlueOnyx:08116] Re: Logfiles

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Mon Aug 15 15:10:21 -05 2011

Hi David,

> When I login threw GUI and go to Server Management > Security > Logfiles
>
> And access any log I get Internet Explorer cannot display this page.

Ok, found, fixed and published: http://devel.blueonyx.it/trac/changeset/729/

The YUM updates are just hitting the main mirrors. In a few minutes you should
be able to sort this by running "yum clean all" followed by a "yum update".
That'll grab the new base-console-* RPMs that contain the fix.

Sometimes I just hate PHP-5.3. This line ...

array_walk_recursive($stylist, create_function('&$v, $k, &$t', '$t->aFlat[] =
$v;'), $objTmp);

... used to work just fine until recently. Now it segfaults. The fix? This:

array_walk_recursive($stylist, create_function('$v, $k, $t', '$t->aFlat[] =
$v;'), $objTmp);

<sigh>