[BlueOnyx:08180] Re: Upgrade path 5106R to 5107R

Jeff Folk jfolk at qzoneinc.com
Mon Aug 22 10:41:36 -05 2011

On Aug 22, 2011, at 10:30 AM, bluequartz at ozin.com wrote:

> I may have answered my previous PHP question by noticing that there are now 2 flavours of BlueOnyx.
>
> So my next question is, is there an upgrade path from 5106R to 5107R?

There is not to my knowledge. 5107R uses a different underlying OS (Scientific Linux) as opposed to 5106R (CentOS). You will have to export all sites/users with cmuExport (raqbackup works well for this) and cmuImport everything back into the new server. Not too bad a process. Worked pretty well for me.

Jeff