[BlueOnyx:08222] Re: 5106R phpMyAdmin update

Richard Morgan richard at morgan-web.co.uk
Tue Aug 23 16:19:52 -05 2011

Hi

I don't know if this is an issue effecting anyone else, but I'm unable to get to phpMyAdmin (solarspeed) from http://ip/phpmyadmin as it's redirecting to http://ip/base/phpmyadmin.php instead.  I thought it was fixed by uninstalling and reinstalling but it wasn't.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Richard