[BlueOnyx:08241] Re: suPHP

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Thu Aug 25 01:16:52 -05 2011

Hi Steffan,

> when enableing suPHP the site give the error
>
> Error: Extension php_mysqli or php_mysql was not found compiled and loaded
> in the PHP interpreter.
>
> Disabeling the suPHP and its works

Hard to say. Are you by chance using a third party PHP upgrade? If it's one of
mine, then it must be a really old one and should be replaced with a newer
version.

If it's a really old PHP package of mine, then your "/etc/thirdparty_php" file
is either missing, or doesn't contain the mandatory information in it:

# Location of the Solarspeed PHP's php.ini config file:
/home/solarspeed/php/etc/php.ini

Creating that file (with these two lines in it) should then fix the issue. But
like said: If it's one of my PHP PKGs and it didn't create the
"/etc/thirdparty_php" file, then it's so outdated that it should be replaced
as soon as possible anyway.