[BlueOnyx:08293] BO and Roundcube's SA plugin.

Scott sstahl at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 10:02:32 -05 2011

I've been playing with Roundcube for sometime now and have mostly
replaced the existing squirrelmail and openwebmail installs on my BO
servers.

There is a Spamassassin plugin for RC that allows you to control the
SA settings including blacklistnig and greylisting.  This of course it
uses a SQL backend so SA needs to be setup to use SQL instead of the
user's .spamassasin folder.  This woks very well if your email address
is your username but most usernames have aliases.

My question is is it possible to get the user's aliases easily?  Would
it be easier to ditch the SQL backend and create .spammassasin
preferences and create a new RC plugin?  Does anyone have experience
parsing the virtualusertable?

Any thoughts?

Scott.