[BlueOnyx:08297] Re: Two new errors possibly due to recent updates

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Mon Aug 29 10:57:13 -05 2011

Hi Jason,

> Are you saying that it moves Disk Integrity to "Components Not Monitored"
> or that it ignores the state of Disk Integrity  if no RAID?

If you don't have software RAID, then base-raid disables monitoring the disk
integrity by moving it to "Components Not Monitored". That's where it belongs
in that case.

You could manually move it back, but then the blank messages happen. I'll
probably add another modification into Active Monitor which will even avoid
the checks if it's not a RAID system.