[BlueOnyx:09161] MySql Backup Error

Donald Jacques djmitzlplick at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 4 12:54:30 -05 2011

My Server:

4 processor, 3.2 GHz,

Reported Memory Size: 3552
Cache: 1024 kb

BO 5106R - All YUM updates current.

I have 2 questions:

1.  I am preparing to upgrade from 5106R to 5107R.  Is there a document that describes the "typical steps" that I could follow to upgrade?

2.  I attempted to perform a MySql Backup using MySqlDump in the UI.  A very straightforward interface.  Yet I received the following error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 83886080 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1030879 bytes) in /usr/sausalito/ui/libPhp/ServerScriptHelper.php on line 368

Do I understand that I need to add RAM to the server, or is there something else going on here?

Don Jacques