[BlueOnyx:09163] Re: php suddenly turned off - php code exposed

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at bpanet.de
Mon Dec 5 14:21:52 -05 2011

Hello,

I also noticed this behavior, also in 5106R.
It seems that php will be turned off if option is activated and you add /remove site aliases.
After unchecking / saving and rechecking /saving php checkbox, php is available again for the site.
Is there anybody else wo have the same problem?

Regards,
Dirk

Black Point Arts Internet Solutions GmbH - Hanauer Landstrasse 423a - 60314 Frankfurt

Geschäftsführer
Tel.: +49.69952181 31
Fax: +49.69952181 41
eMail: dirk.estenfeld at bpanet.de

Vertretungsberechtigt Dirk Estenfeld und Mario Di Rienzo HRB 50093 Frankfurt am Main USt.-IdNr. de210106871

Besuchen Sie uns im Internet unter http://www.bpanet.de

Problemlos Domains registrieren: http://www.edns.de

Einfach und günstig Daten sichern: https://www.back2web.de

SalesLOGIX Zusatzlösungen von BPA

Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail message, including any attachments,is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.