[BlueOnyx:09214] Re: Admin GUI text all whacky...

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Mon Dec 12 04:08:46 -05 2011

Jeff Folk wrote:
> On Dec 11, 2011, at 10:30 PM, Arbalister wrote:
>> Happened to me one Day last week, too... but I didn't Think to note the text.  I logged on and did a reboot that corrected it.
>
> That did it for me, too... Should have just tried that to begin with. Thanks!

Actually, I just *hate* to bounce a box that I don't have to.   A better
diagnostic tool may have been to check the logs in
/var/log/admserv/adm_error and /var/log/messages

Failing that, my guess is that a restart of cced.init and/or admserv
services would have solved the problem without rebooting.

FWIW, I've not yet seen this behavior in 5106R, 5107R or 5108R flavors.

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services