[BlueOnyx:09270] Re: cadduser --quota missing

Roman Buerkle nexxus at stimme.net
Thu Dec 22 15:54:14 -05 2011

Ken, i cant confirm that. I just added a user on BO without the --quota
flag, it was set to 100M, even though the "user template settings" for
this site is 50M. But that's not the point.

I search for a way to explicitly set the quota, cadduser AND cmoduser
doesn't offer this anymore.

Maybe there's a little trick or uncommented flag somewhere? :)

Greetz
Roman