[BlueOnyx:06429] Anti-spam recommendations

Darrell D. Mobley dmobley at uhostme.com
Tue Feb 1 18:21:02 -05 2011

I just got a new client moved over to my server and he exclusively uses
webmail, unlike other clients who use some form of desktop email client.

His domain is about 15 years old and he has been using the same email
address all that time.  As you can imagine, his inbox is inundated with
spam.  He moved from Network Solutions servers and I guess they have more
aggressive spam-fighting measures.  Will this dissipate as his new DNS gets
circulated, or should I start shopping for an anti-spam product for the
server?