[BlueOnyx:06481] Re: suphp - via SSH and multiple sites?

Jeff Jones jeffrhysjones at mac.com
Mon Feb 7 17:15:20 -05 2011

Thanks Chuck - that does actually help - at least I can have a crack at using suphp on a test site now.

If there was a way to get it working via a single site admin account - that would avoid me having to create site admins for every single site.

SFTP-ing in to a site using a server admin account - the UID seems to work fine, the problem *seems* to be the GID - this is set as 'users' rather than 'sitex' GID.

So.....

'GID of script "/home/.sites/143/site2/web/index.php" is smaller than min_gid'

....is the error you get when you try to upload to a site using a site admin account.....

I notice that the GID of 'users' appears to be 100, whereas the GID of 'site2' is 500 - and hence the error.

So where does suphp set the min_gid then?

Can I just hard code it to 100?

Cheers,

Jeff