[BlueOnyx:06500] Re: OWM and Spam

Darrell D. Mobley dmobley at uhostme.com
Tue Feb 15 10:23:12 -05 2011

My server doesn't have Spamassassin.  I am under the impression it is a
resource hog.  I had the filters off, but the client was inundated with spam
from using the same email address for 15 years listed on his website and
Network Solutions' WHOIS database.  Legitimate mail was lost if the sea of
spam.