[BlueOnyx:06512] Re: OT web page/site editors

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Tue Feb 15 20:25:22 -05 2011

Gerald Waugh wrote:
> With the switch to BlueOnyx many people looking for a frontpage
> replacement.
>
> What are your recommendations?

Adobe Dreamweaver is the benchmark for professional web design.  But
it's EXPENSIVE.  So I understand that anybody who isn't a professional
web designer will shy away from it.

Our customers have enjoyed using some software from CoffeeCup Software.
  It's pretty inexpensive, and they provide interestingly good support.
  Check these links:

CoffeeCup HTML Editor
http://www.coffeecup.com/html-editor/

Visual Site Designer
http://www.coffeecup.com/designer/

Their software is generally available for trial download, FWIW.

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services