[BlueOnyx:06517] Re: OWM and Spam

Darrell D. Mobley dmobley at uhostme.com
Tue Feb 15 21:28:43 -05 2011

It's interesting, after tailing the maillog for the last four hours, here
are the results:

123 emails were blocked in total by RBLs
107 were for the one client with the spam problem (obviously)
13 were for one other fairly new client
2 were for an older client
1 was for me

zen.spamhaus.org rejected 121