[BlueOnyx:06582] Customer Support

Darrell D. Mobley dmobley at uhostme.com
Sat Feb 26 10:54:01 -05 2011

As a tiny web hosting company, I have all the necessity to appear to be like
the big boys to my customers.  Here is my question:

On the virtual site for my web hosting company's domain name, I have a user
account "support".  I have a dozen or so aliases to that account, such as
postmaster, abuse, etc.  If I want to install a customer support ticketing
system, it makes sense to use the "support" email address for this, but if I
do, it means moving those aliases to another email account, doesn't it?  I
wouldn't want a complaint sent to abuse at mydomain.com to generate an
automated response that their message had been received by the support desk.

How do other's have their support desk's set up?