[BlueOnyx:06600] Re: SquirrelMail problem

lewisg lewisg at iglou.com
Mon Feb 28 18:05:53 -05 2011

KA0JON wrote:
> Just thinking,
> Are you sure "Enable PHP Scripting" is checked on the vsite?

Davis and Darrell, Thanks for the FAST replies!

"Enable PHP Scripting" wasn't checked on any of the sites so I ignored
that possibility. Wrong idea. I went through and checked it on all the
sites that needed webmail. Much success!

One thing threw me for a loop. In checking the box and pressing save on
one of the vsites site came back with:

"Sorry, the data entered in the field speed is invalid. Please check
your input and try again."

In the status area at the bottom of the page. Putting 1000 in the
Limit(kbps) fixed that!