[BlueOnyx:06601] Re: Rewrite rule status?

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Mon Feb 28 18:14:29 -05 2011

Hi Tjerk,

> I was wondering if there is any news about the known rewrite ‘problem’ /
> option for web aliases?

Sorry, but could you please specify the exact nature of that problem? Just to
be sure that I fully understand what you're refering to.

The set of updates you linked in trac ...

http://devel.blueonyx.it/trac/changeset/552/BlueOnyx/5106R/ui/base-vsite.mod

... added a couple of things, like suPHP support, made sure PHP settings for
Vsites aren't dropped accidentially and so on. The only change relate to web
aliasses was that a change of aliases now doesn't accidentially drop the PHP
settings and email server aliasses, like it previously used to do.

Offhand I'm not sure of an intentional change of the general web alias
functionality in general.