[BlueOnyx:06602] Vsite Quota

KA0JON ka0jon at our-klan.com
Mon Feb 28 20:42:27 -05 2011

Hi List,
I have a problem with Vsite Quota.

My GUI Disk Usage
Shows site 7 with 35284.41 mg,  yea 35.284 gig

When I run ls -lh at commandline I get
drwxrwsr-x 7 nobody site7 4.0K Sep 16 14:40 site7

Only thing I could find was on this when I googled was

http://www.bluequartz.us/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=533686&sid=9c0da58a39b00eead
1d99641c8ea7547

I've ran these commands and login to GUI and still get same thing

/usr/sausalito/sbin/user_gid_fix.pl
/usr/sausalito/sbin/fix_user_UID_and_GID.pl
/usr/sausalito/sbin/fix_user_suspension.pl
/usr/Sausalito/sbin/disk_restorequotas.pl

I see results scroll on screen on 1st 3 commands
Last command just comes back to command prompt
I don't know if it's supposed to show you or not.

(I am logged in as root when I ran the commands)

I had this site setup with one user name the family could upload scan family
Files and documents. I have since moved it to windows box, deleted the user
and deleted the files.

If there's away to screw it up I think I found it.

Any Suggestions?

David Kreifels