[BlueOnyx:06231] Re: Lame Name Servers

Kit Wong Kit at simplysites.net
Mon Jan 3 13:13:28 -05 2011

Tried to ask this before but it doesn't seem go get onto the list. I have a bq but the dns GUI doesn't seem to work properly. I change or add a record but the apply changes button never lights up for me to click. Can I apply changes via ssh if so how? Or best still is there a patch to fix the issue?

Sent from my iPhone