[BlueOnyx:06242] Re: tomcat not working

Manuel merelysparkles at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 16:10:12 -05 2011

Thanks for your answer. I got the error message "Undefined subroutine
&main::fail called at /usr/sausalito/sbin/java_load_war.pl line 191, <GEN0>
line 36" and everything with that site id (alternatively the current
directory) got deleted. But altogether I think that we first have to get
Tomcat working again.

Should I provide more information or what do you suggest I should do?

Regards,
Manuel