[BlueOnyx:06340] Re: Backup solutions via rsync and single DB dumps

Jeffrey Pellin jeffrey at px2co.net
Thu Jan 20 08:17:47 -05 2011

RIchard,

I'll email you off list with a script.

Regards

Jeffrey

On Thu, 20 Jan 2011 12:38:05 -0000, "Richard Morgan"  wrote:  There's been
some talk recently of transferring from one server to another using rsync.
I've tried setting this up but as an rsync newby, I can't see quite where
to get started. Does anyone have any scripts or little recipes that can be
shared to get the ball rolling?   The same applies to dumping MySQL
databases one at a time, rather than by RAQBackup's method of dumping them
all en-masse.   Any help would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks indeed.
 Regards   Richard