[BlueOnyx:06370] Re: Backup solutions via rsync and single DB dumps

Taco Scargo taco at blueonyx.it
Sun Jan 23 13:44:03 -05 2011

Hello Richard,

I suspect you are trying to use the root account to sync.
By default BlueOnyx denies direct root logins.

To allow key-authenticated root access, on the target machine, please add the following line to /etc/ssh/sshd_config:

PermitRootLogin without-password

and ofcourse restart sshd by issuing "service sshd restart"

Please let us know this fixed your problem.

With regards,

Taco Scargo
taco at blueonyx.it