[BlueOnyx:06381] Re: Disappearing DNS

Alan Kline akline at netins.net
Tue Jan 25 13:05:55 -05 2011

For some reason, the admin GUI at Verio, the registrar, insists that the
zone file point to their nameservers, and my zone file there had been
changed to reflect that. After several attempts, I finally got it to
change to show the correct nameservers, and I'm waiting for it to propagate.

I'm also checking the issues that Chris raised...

Thanks...
Alan