[BlueOnyx:07568] Re: Problems with aliases.majordomo

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Fri Jul 1 00:35:09 -05 2011

Hi Roger,

> We have not added any new sites since the updates published on Jun 16 so it
> could possibly be related?

First of all: Many thanks for reporting this critical bug!

I could replicate the problem and went for a bughunt which unfortunately took
a bit longer than I had expected. I have just published an updated set of RPMs
to the BlueOnyx 5106R YUM repository which fix the issue.

More information on how and why this happened is available here:

http://www.blueonyx.it/index.php?mact=News,cntnt01,detail,0&cntnt01articleid=82&cntnt01origid=15&cntnt01returnid=54

The page also lists how to fix the problem for anyone that is affected.