[BlueOnyx:07591] Re: Creating Active Monitors

Darrell D. Mobley dmobley at uhostme.com
Sun Jul 3 08:26:11 -05 2011

Looks like a bunch of fun.  How about
/usr/sausalito/swatch/bin/raid_amdetails.pl?  I am sure I could look through
the cciss_vol_status and find the same codes for:

# The first line will return a one word raid status
# "noraid" - raid is not setup. this is kind of a lie, since we're probably
setup as raid 0 by default
# "fail" - a disk has failed
# "syncing" - some disks are syncing
# "incomplete" - the raid array is in not syncing and is messed up, but we
don't know why
# "raidOK" - everything's fine

I think it would be a task. :-)