[BlueOnyx:07592] Yum update and web ownership issue

Gerald Waugh gwaugh at frontstreetnetworks.com
Sun Jul 3 11:00:16 -05 2011

When the YUM update was completed several weeks back web ownership
defaulted as "nobody" then we discovered some of the programs in the
site were no running correctly until I changed it to "site-admin".

In advancing forward -- when files (orders) are created in a php script,
ownership is apache.apache but in the past it was site-admin.apache. So
somewhere after the YUM update something changed and site-admin.apache
is not the owner of the files but apache.apache is... Do you have any
idea what might have changed this???

--
Gerald