[BlueOnyx:07600] Re: openwebmail bug

Richard Morgan richard at morgan-web.co.uk
Mon Jul 4 09:05:50 -05 2011

One of my users spotted that a while back, so it's been there a while.  I suggested to either do the vacation and stuff in the GUI or use only webmail - not both.  GUI is preferred.  After a brief grunt, the user only uses the GUI for forwarding and vacation messaging.

I have a feeling this fix will remove the option to manage these options in webmail completely.

Just my 0.02 (+tax)