[BlueOnyx:07602] Port grabbing - anyone else seeing this??

Stephanie Sullivan ses at aviaweb.com
Mon Jul 4 10:42:14 -05 2011

Has anyone else been experiencing port grabbing. Here is my latest example.
I went to restart admserv just after updating yum to current. It failed to
restart because portsentry was latched onto port 81.

OK, I shutdown portsentry and tried again. Oops - now MailScanner has 81.

OK I shutdown MailScanner and tried again. Oops - now saslauth has 81...

Then dovecot, bash, and so forth. After shutting down a bunch of stuff I was
finally about to restart admserv.

Is this only me? Anyone know what is causing this?

	Thanks,
		-Stephanie