[BlueOnyx:07614] Re: openwebmail bug

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Mon Jul 4 22:19:09 -05 2011

Hi Richard,

> I have a feeling this fix will remove the option to manage these options in
> webmail completely.

Yeah, that's correct. I have it off in my OWM packages, as it will cause
conflicts with the GUI. OpenWebmail can do quite a few things which aren't
really all that beneficial and throwing more options at users and customers is
not always the best idea. Giving them two places where they can handle things
like forwards will just end up in confusion as to which place they're supposed
to use for managing that feature. So better leave it off.