[BlueOnyx:07637] Re: Yum update breaks specific sendmail config

Frank Soyer fsoyer at systea.net
Fri Jul 8 09:03:50 -05 2011

Le vendredi 08 juillet 2011 à 14:41 +0100, Germano a écrit :
> If done correctly it should not change the config I would have thought
>

> I followed this: http://labs.erweb.it/pub/installing_spamassassin.php
>

> It works for blueonyx also and I just substituted the packages for the
> current ones..
>

> it gave me mailscanner, spamassassin, clamav and so forth..
Thank you Germano but this part works for me, with the exception that I
don't use Mailscanner, but *-milters for spamassassin, clamav and
greylist, called directly from sendmail.cf.

In this procedure, I see that the /etc/sendmail directory is replaced
by /etc/Mailscanner (!) then linked. If you have tested it, do you have
all requirements in this new directory for BlueOnyx ? Virtusertable,
local-host-names, and so on, needed by the GUI when, for example, adding
a new vhost or a new user/mail address ?

And do you know how Mailscanner do the link with sendmail ?

Thx
Frank