[BlueOnyx:07639] Re: Openwebmail

Robert Fitzpatrick robert at webtent.org
Fri Jul 8 09:23:23 -05 2011

On 7/7/2011 3:25 PM, Gerald Waugh wrote:
> Robert Fitzpatrick wrote:
>> Is there any way to get Openwebmail to use the domain if it is a web
>> alias of the site, as in domain.com, when setting up the From address
>> automatically instead host.domain.com? This is our number one email from
>> users that use webmail 'Why does my email send from host.domain.com?'.
>>
>> Thanks, Robert
>
> as a user edit preferences in your openwebmail screen
> set the address

Thanks, but yes, that is my answer to the question for users already.
The prefs also do not show user at domain.com on the list, only
user at host.domain.com, so they have to add the address manually. My
question was if there is a way to have Openwebmail add the
user at domain.com address automatically. Same thing in Squirrelmail, have
to manually add the address to preferences.