[BlueOnyx:07641] Re: Yum update breaks specific sendmail config

Germano germano at soru.me.uk
Fri Jul 8 09:53:56 -05 2011

I tested it on both blueonyx and bluequartz and it works, it slows down the
email a little due to all the processing I guess.

The only downside which I kinda ignored was the fact that when there was an
error it would address it from the server’s name,

rather then the domain name (I cant remember if sendmail without mailscanner
does the opposite and address it from domain rather then server name).

In my case I give it away for free, so its not top priority I guess (and
lack of time), but if someone knows if it did/or is possible and how; I
would be most interested.

Regards,

Germano

  _____