[BlueOnyx:07652] Re: Limiting auto-responses

Chuck Tetlow chuck at tetlow.net
Sat Jul 9 21:10:16 -05 2011

I agree Michael.  The "Vacation Message" is troublesome and a real pain in the butt.

BUT!  We have a lot of customers who want to use it, and get upset when we disabled it.  One company actually took their business to someone else when we wouldn't provide ability to use the vacation messages.  Needless to say, we quit disabling the ability about the same time we moved from BQ to BX.

Chuck