[BlueOnyx:07660] Re: Solarspeed PHP 5.2.x pkg

Simone Capra @ E.R.WEB - s.r.l. capra at erweb.it
Mon Jul 11 02:09:37 -05 2011

Michael,
thank you for your support and for your words on PHP compatibility.

After reading your post i've done some research on PHP.net site to find
out big changes from 5.1.6 to 5.3 and i've only found the changelog. Do
you know if there are resources that can give us some extra informations
on it? Also on the PHP 6 roadmap... just to write php6-ready code...

Thank you in advance
SImone Capra

Simone Capra
E.R. WEB - s.r.l.