[BlueOnyx:07699] Re: Feature Request - Enable/Disable maillist support

Jim Scott jscott at infoconex.com
Mon Jul 18 16:37:37 -05 2011

Michael,

>>Yeah, that sounds sensible. I'll see to it that it's added. Actually, I
>>can
>>wrap both features into one set: If zero mailing lists are allowed for a
>>site,
>>then none can be created.

That would be fantastic. Mailling lists have been a huge pain over the
years. We get customers who signup for hosting, see the mailling list
support and start playing with it and then we start getting all sorts of
bounces when they mess things up. In our case we would turn the support off
for each VSITE and only enable if the customer requests mailling list
support.

Jim