[BlueOnyx:07700] Re: phpMyAdmin broken

Jeff Keller jeff at datatune.com
Mon Jul 18 16:43:03 -05 2011

By the way, what is the standard public URL for phpmyadmin on BlueOnyx?  It
used to be http://vsite/phpmyadmin in BlueQuartz, but I've not been able to
get it to work since migrating to BO.

As a server administrator, I see it in the menu under Security > phpMyAdmin
but can't figure out how to give customers access to it.  Ideas?

JK