[BlueOnyx:07749] Re: Installed BlueOnyx tarball and can't login

Jeremy McFarland mcfarland.jeremy at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 15:27:39 -05 2011

I resolved the issue. It was an issue with sqlite not being present.
Once I installed the rpm and re-ran the install script it resolved
itself.

If you install CentOS through Strongbolt1 w/out BQ you can install
core RPMs for SB2 and from there it's a matter of knowing how to work
around dependencies. There's things like /etc/hosts that need repaired
to avoid any hassles since it's not setup.