[BlueOnyx:07766] Re: Cpanel conversion

Darrell D. Mobley dmobley at uhostme.com
Thu Jul 21 12:52:02 -05 2011

I emailed you the Cpanel->DirectAdmin perl script I found that would take
CPanel backups and create a DirectAdmin import file.  Ideally, the script
could lead to creating a CMU import file.  I have access to a CPanel server
myself if you need help.  It's reseller's account and not root, plus I have
some small (13MB) Cpanel backups to play with.