[BlueOnyx:07774] Re: 5107R OS template for OpenVZ

Justin Albstmeijer justin at vlamea.nl
Fri Jul 22 03:12:59 -05 2011

Michael,

> > Any chance I can find the mentioned files in chapter "5107R OS template
> > for Aventurine / OpenVZ: The right solution" somewhere to create an
> > openvz template of EL6/SL6/Centos6 my self?
>
> That stuff is still a little rough around the edges. Once I have cleaned it up
> a bit more I'll put it up for download. In the meantime I'll send you another
> email offlist.

Not rougher than 'vzpkgcache' which I used in the past till it stopped
working, I like your solution better.
It's clean and it works for me.
Used your script now to create a general Centos-6 openvz template.

Maybe it should be maintained as a general openvz script so it can be
used for general rpm based openvz templates too, outside the Blueonyx
project.

Thanks again!

Justin