[BlueOnyx:07779] Re: Anonymous FTP

Robert Fitzpatrick robert at webtent.org
Fri Jul 22 11:50:49 -05 2011

On 7/21/2011 1:54 PM, Darrell D. Mobley wrote:
> [...]

Yep, tried that too, still requires login for anonymous. I have reboot,
compared permissions, users and groups, the proftpd.conf file all from a
working server, scoured Google for answers. Nothing works, cannot figure
this out. This is a new server setup just a couple of weeks ago 5106R
with all updates. All normal user login works, it is just anonymous.
Server only has one IP address, tried to disable and enable on another
site, same issue on other site. Can't find any help in the logs. I don't
have any hair to pull out :(