[BlueOnyx:07795] Re: php mail function issue

Jeremy McFarland mcfarland.jeremy at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 11:58:06 -05 2011

Hello Mark,

Have you checked your php.ini and made sure that sendmail_path contained
the full path to sendmail? (usually /usr/sbin/sendmail
or /usr/lib/sendmail) or any replacement that may be in stalled.

I had an in issue with PHP mail() back in the day that was only resolved
through updating PHP and Apache. It appeared to be an issue with the
install I had. Since, my sendmail path was valid and it was not
explicitly disabled I had no choice.

-Jeremy