[BlueOnyx:07831] Re: php mail function issue

Mark McGavin markmcgavin at ip-action.co.uk
Mon Jul 25 04:34:11 -05 2011

Hi Jeffrey
On the websites I am testing ownership is correct.

Charles wrote: Are you sure this is PHP's mail function and not PEARs mail
function?
This i have carried out and the problem still exists.

A simple form using the php mail function when submitted does not generate
an error in the error log.

I do see this error cropping up ...

PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library
'/home/solarspeed/php/lib/php/20060613/pgsql.so' -
/home/solarspeed/php/lib/php/20060613/pgsql.so: undefined symbol:
php_regcomp in Unknown on line 0

Mark