[BlueOnyx:07841] Re: Knock Knock

Colin Jack colin at mainline.co.uk
Mon Jul 25 11:34:31 -05 2011

No it hasn't fixed it - that is what is strange.

All seems okay but every 15 minutes I get an error message saying "Could not connect to /usr/sausalito/cced.socket: No such file or directory
" ..
Everything on the server seems fine. cced.socket is in there and cced is running okay.

Colin

I've had this issue some while ago.. it fixed itself.
Do I understand correct that you fixed it already by restarting CCED? Don't
know the cause of it, I thought it was just CCED hanging and swatch is just
telling you about it..