[BlueOnyx:07842] Shell-Tools - Does it provide a method to list current settings for site/user?

Jim Scott jscott at infoconex.com
Mon Jul 25 11:49:16 -05 2011

I am looking at finishing up my web service wrapper around Shell-Tools and as I look at doing so I do not see any obvious way of listing the current settings an account or vsite has? I only seem to be able to add, modify, delete or list all users or all vsites. I need to be able to pass a given site or user and get the settings for that particular user or site. Am I missing something?

Jim