[BlueOnyx:07866] Re: Disk failure and working out exactly which disk

Richard Morgan richard at morgan-web.co.uk
Wed Jul 27 09:18:04 -05 2011

Fantastic, thanks Jeff - exactly the info I was looking for... it is sdb
failing.

I'm somewhat interested by the 'removed' status - maybe it's just something
assigned to the failed disk.  In otherwords why are there now three entries?
Google, here I come :o)

Anyway, your help has been greatly appreciated.  I will post back if it
automatically rebuilds - I believe it should and in the past my test server
always has.

Richard