[BlueOnyx:07881] Re: How to disable directory listing

Richard Morgan richard at morgan-web.co.uk
Wed Jul 27 19:17:38 -05 2011

Hi Mark

I agree with the other suggestions... even a zero sized index.html will prevent browsing.  You may want to look at .htaccess - a Google search for 'htaccess options indexes' will point you in the right direction, but there are redirect options that can point the user back to something meaningful.

Richard