[BlueOnyx:07905] Re: 5107R missing webmail support?

Steven Howes steve-lists at geekinter.net
Fri Jul 29 04:30:14 -05 2011

On 29 Jul 2011, at 10:20, Jeffrey Pellin wrote:
> While you are doing this, have you thought of using a package that our
> clients might like?

I don't know your clients. There are a number of commercial packages you could choose from.

But in other news.. I got it mostly working with some hackery, I wouldn't recommend doing this on a real machine..

# yum install hunspell-en
# wget http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/epel/6/i386/squirrelmail-1.4.21-3.el6.noarch.rpm
# rpm -i squirrelmail-1.4.21-3.el6.noarch.rpm
# yum install base-squirrelmail-*

You then have to disable suPHP for any site that needs webmail.... Not exactly ideal, but may be fixable somehow. I'm going to stop randomly installing stuff and wait for some input from Michael, he may already have plans that I'm ruining ;)