[BlueOnyx:07914] Re: 5107R missing webmail support?

KA0JON ka0jon at our-klan.com
Fri Jul 29 12:27:10 -05 2011

Hi Bret,

> EPEL is the repo I activated that hosed phpmyadmin a few days ago. It
> got updated from there with auto updates.

Yeah, that is one of the reasons why I don't want to tie BlueOnyx into EPEL
by
default. There is also other stuff in EPEL that will cause conflicts.

One work around would be to serve just the EPEL squirrelmail RPMs out of the

BlueOnyx 5107R YUM repository. I'll think about it.

Hi Michael,
Rather than have squirrel mail as default
Maybe just have it as BlueOnyx 5107R YUM install for those who want it.

David