[BlueOnyx:07320] Re: Fatal error: Call to undefined function printPage() in /usr/sausalito/ui/web/login.php on line 31

Chuck Tetlow chuck at tetlow.net
Tue May 17 00:22:06 -05 2011

Hi Rash,

I'm not a programmer, but I can look up that file and line.  The line in that script is

printPage("",$cceDown);

So I'd suggest you might want to check to see if CCED is running or not.  From the command line as root user, use "service cced.init status".  It should return "cced (pid ####) is running...".

If CCED is not running, start it with "service cced.init start".  That should fix the problem with the management GUI.

Chuck